Books Online Subscriptions
Product description:Go to Books Online here.
Updates are added at no additional charge!
• Still at War Manual Updates – added in October
• Search & Seizure Manual Updates – added in August
• Felony Sentencing Manual Updates – added in January and June
• Search & Seizure Manual Updates – added in September
• Felony Sentencing Manual Updates – Added in July
• DUII Notebook Updates – added in March
• Still at War Updates – Added in February
OCDLA’s online subscription service provides access to TEN major publications (a $2000 value!) for just $149 a year.
Access is easy. As a subscriber, simply log in. Look for the "OCDLA Books Online" tab on the Library of Defense. Search and find material from anywhere—your tablet in the courtroom, your phone in the hall, your laptop at home. Leave the books in the office, the PDFs on your desktop. (Note: You can access your account from a variety of devices, but only one device can be logged in at a time.)
All cumulative Updates have been incorporated directly into the main text, providing a seamless reading experience. In addition, mid-year updates and amendments will be incorporated free. You only pay the yearly subscription fee.
This new subscription service offers access to an extraordinary wealth of information, in a user-friendly format, for only $149 a year.
The publications subscription service represents an outstanding value, is a tremendous research tool, and it's only available to OCDLA members. Sign up now and try it out.
For multiple subscriptions, please contact OCDLA, (541) 686-8716.