Download written material here.
Contact OCDLA for password.
Click here for online evaluation
Please scroll DOWN for Covid-19 Policy.
• This event is being held in person. OCDLA members may opt to stream it. After you select "Register” you be able to select the appropriate ticket.
Early Bird Registration — Until November 22
Lawyers $260 | NonLawyers $180
Lawyers $425 | NonLawyers $340
Students — $25, includes $10 membership
Judges — $260
Standard Registration — After November 22
Lawyers $285 | NonLawyers $205
Lawyers $450 | NonLawyers $365
Students — $50, includes $10 membership
Judges — $285
Who may attend?
This program is open to defense lawyers and those professionals and law students directly involved in the defense function.
What’s included in the fee?
• Seminar admission (Fri–Sat)
• Written material in advance via download link
• CLE credit
• Hot breakfast on Saturday
• Refreshments during breaks
Members contact OCDLA by November 22 about scholarships, payment plans or creative payment arrangements.
Seminar cancellations made before November 25 will receive a refund less a $25 cancellation fee. Seminar cancellations made after November 25 will receive a refund less a $100 cancellation/written material fee. No-show policy: Written materials are emailed in advance to all participants. Audio materials in the form of MP3 recordings will be sent to OCDLA members only; nonmembers who do not attend are ineligible to receive audio recordings or a refund.
Written materials are sent in advance to all participants. Audio materials in the form of MP3 recordings well be sent to OCDLA members only; nonmembers who do not attend are ineligible to receive the recordings or a refund.
Credit will be applied for in Oregon and Washington. Oregon is an approved jurisdiction in California. For other state accreditation questions, call OCDLA at 541-686-8716.
Social Event Only Attendees
This option is for retired members or those not currently practicing law who do not want to attend the CLE but would like to attend the social events — coffee, snacks at breaks, one breakfast, and the Ken Morrow Award dinner.
IMPORTANT SAFETY MEASURES
Adopted by the Board of Directors, November 15, 2022
In order to ensure the highest level of safety for our attendees, OCDLA will be implementing the following safety measures at the Winter Conference:
1. All participants will need to self-certify at the conference they have received the full dosage of a vaccine for COVID-19 prior to attending or certify at the conference they have a negative COVID-19 test result 48 hours prior to attending. We will have self-certification forms at the conference.
2. While no longer required, all attendees are encouraged to wear a mask in public indoor settings. OCDLA will have masks available for all participants at the registration desk, and signs will be displayed as a reminder to keep masks on at all times (except when eating or drinking).
3. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel property, including at the entrance to the meeting room.
4. The main seminar room will be arranged with socially distanced tables/chairs to the best of our ability.
View the CDC booster eligibility guidelines.
Download written material here.
The Benson Hotel, Portland, OR
Lodging at the Benson
Reservations must be made by November 10.
We'll be back up soon...