Visual Tools for Remote Collaboration
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Cost & Registration: This workshop is free but you must register to attend.
CUTOFF: Registration for this workshop will CLOSE once the maximum number of participants has been reached.
*** Members MUST Log In to Register***
Attendance is limited to 32 people. CLE: Approval pending for 1.5 general credits
Are work-from-home orders and court backlogs making it difficult to move cases forward?
Join your OCDLA colleagues for a 90-minute workshop, where you’ll learn new strategies for working with a socially distant team on every stage of a case.
This free workshop models a collaborative approach to investigating a case and creating powerful visual stories to help you control the narrative in court hearings and settlement negotiations. We’ll cover:
• Developing a theory: viewing evidence (including video footage) together and using online tools to organize ideas.
• Testing your ideas: locating subjects in space and time to clarify witness accounts using maps and 3d visualization tools.
• Sharing the story, in motions, at hearings, and in trial using posters, images, and video compilations.
Joshua Cohen of Fat Pencil Studio will lead the workshop, which will include interactive breakout sessions led by:
• Russell Barnett, Attorney
• Rick Gove, Investigator
• Stephanie Pollan, Attorney
• Fat Pencil Studio staff
Can you chip in $10? $25? Any support appreciated. Donate here. Thank you.
*** CLE Credit pending approval. ***